Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Break Day

My own listing was bein cheated by others marketing. Huhh... Nothing impossible to happen when we're careless / lacking experience through it.. as this is a general case which often occur on the marketing department. all that u can do is "Prevent 'n prevent any negative things ". cause u won't have any radar to remind you. So alweiz be ready for everything.. Like i used to said that " all good or even bad things which happens in the past will train you to be more smart in the future.


Since that all of my friends keep discuss about "IT&b Bachelor degree", i don't really care through it.. He7 ..keep focussing on my own business.. Money is more important . Does it ??

WeLL, miss my secondary school, our great teachers..our great family..my lovely genk and so on...;p. Hey angel..if you're reading my blog pliz leave any comment okay dude..

1 comment:

It's me ^_^ said...

Haha.. Finally get caught by u that I'm ur sincere fans who always keep track on ur blog's life -_-

Hmm.. Well, about being cheated, u should take it as ur life's experience. "That's Life", no matter how hard it is, u still have to go through it and believe that it's a test to let u grow stronger once u passed it.
Remember that yesterday is history, so u've to live up ur life for today and tomorrow.
When u think back of ur past one day, I believe that u'll be proud of urself, of what u've done until then.

Ok la, I think it's enough for my very first comment 2 u. Wish u success and never ever give up 4 ur future, ok! Really miss our time together at school too. Cya on the next comment ^_^