Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I.B.L competitions

Saturday nightz..we went to watch I.B.L competitions @ Angsapura sania..ho..ho..so crowded..first session is " I.M " versus " CSP "... the basketer play so fast..start from their speed to pass the ball , flexibility to control the ball , skill to put into ring so on 'n so forth...very skillfull..almost all of them are proffesional players...i remenbered a guy with identity "7" from I.M team shoot from middle of square, the ball turn into the rings so well without a collision..Wow....So Great..Most of audience stand up to give him happy clap..finally the first session winner is I.M with the great score..

Second session is " Kalila " versus " Angsapura Sania "..The LandLord "ASP" play so hard 'n so rough..we don't watch the competition till the end cause it's already 10 o'clock. As i heard from some friends the winner is " Kalila "..hahaha..which we support cause there are some handsome guys in it...He8...;p. The next days competition is " Kalila " versus " I.M "..It's ended the reward in " kalila " side...


No comments: