Sunday, September 23, 2007

23 September 2007

Final exam was over..IT&B senior student holidays until 7th of october. That's good news to me..I can rest at home after come back from office..another good news is our office will close from 12october - 17october. Horee... At first i think we will work during "Lebaran...cause my colleague said they were kept working last year eventhough it was "christmas or other red day.. ". wakakakak....kecian deh loe...

emm...i'm just back from Thamrin Plaza. it was so crowded especially the pasar rame...Aunty2 like freak keep negotiate price, Gossip and so on...So WhirL,..i'm bought Pandanus Bread for my beloved grandma..
List down is my activity during october :
- Routine go to Fitness
- Saving more money
- Reach my Target Goal
- study hard for next exam

No comments: